woensdag 8 februari 2012

Welcome to Red Reiding Hood's 'Shop My Closet' space, where I sell everything from my closet I don't wear anymore. Hopefully I can make you happy with some of my old treasures.
Click the tabs to check out everything I've got in store.

Have fun shopping!


How it works
If you see an item you'd like to buy, just send an email to info@redreidinghood.com and I'll get back at you as soon as possible (which will be within 24 hours most times). Payments can be made through bank transfers. I'm still trying to figure out PayPal, so I will get back at you about that soon.
Please note that any delivery charges are for the buyer. In The Netherlands €6,75 is charged for items untill 10 kg.

To the Ducthies: You can find me at marktplaats as well.

From the moment the item is shipped, Red Reiding Hood is not responsible for loss, damage or other inconvenience.